I just read something that made me tear a bit.
I'm not being a drama mama but it's almost like a sharp jab to a forgotten wound, not completely healed yet.
It's because it's solid proof to the fact that I've lost you for good now. And regardless of how much of a selfish hoe-bag that makes me, I hate that. And I hate you for it. But no matter, you'll always still stay dear. Yes, I'm confused myself.
And Nooooooooo ok, I'm no emo-kid. Yucks, that term has to do a dinosaur nao. Striking it off my vocabulary list.
(Faith, Va, Ili, ya'll will wanna smack me for this)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ctrl f5 will solve that screwed create post page on blogger !! <:
OMG. You're my herooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
HAHAHA, how you know???
i think i know who you're talking about.
haha im scared to tell you who i think it is! i shall tell you when we meet.
and whoever it is, feel better!
Post a Comment