Wednesday, August 5, 2009

rainbow drips

LALALALALA. let's all go watch sesame street. Ok, widad is weird. Hey, alliteration! Hah. I feel really smelly. Like a smelly belly. Kinda sick. All I wanna do is go to my room, with the a/c on. But I can't. Cause if I do that, I'll fall asleep. Therefore, I must must must stay in the living room in the disgusting heat to ensure I finish my lit essay. Yes, the lit essay from several eons ago. Tmr, I foresee myself doing the econs essay due yesterday.

Julianne Chua Ming Shi has H1N1 and pneumonia.. Omg, I miss her sooo much. My fellow Tampines kid. I really hope you get well soon my chocolatedglazed roll of baked dough. K, that sounds kinda gross actually. Ohmagawd. I am too smelly. I cant take it. I'm going to shower again or empty the entire bottle of perfume over my head. Omg, widad is laughing like a momok over the phone nao, I'm kinda scared. Now she's coughing HAHAHAHHA. DOOUCHE.

K, I'm in my biting phase again. Munch Munch Munch.
*Somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad.

5 comments:

Vada said...

omg julianne has h1n1???
shit help me tell her to get well soon!

if you're reading this julianne- drink plenty of water and get a lot of sleep!

p.s. haha eee fatz. smelly.

ili said...

AHAHAHA OMG. i would totally pay 5000 bucks just to hear you say that russell peters line!!!
MISS YOU.

Anonymous said...

ili, knowing fatz, she'd do it for free. heck, she'd do it even if you begged her not to! haha!
-faithy!

fatimah b said...

nah, we're talking abt 5000 bucks here. but knocwing ili, it's probably monopoly money. So yeah, free it is then.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fatz and Vada:) feeling much better already. And can you pleaseeeee update your blog I wanna know what's happening:)