Dear Julianne Chua,
How are you feeling hmmm?? When are you gna get discharged?? School's been an absolute chore. Like, no kidding ok. Teachers have suddenly been giving us homework in piles that are mountain high. Not funny. And I've been handing them in late. hahaha, in fact my econs hw still remains undone. Just luvly. Wish you couldve been there for the National Day and stuff! Then we could've gone home together after the rehearsals and shit! More long bus ridesss. Yay. I started this letter over ran hour ago but I've only just managed to get till here. Hahaha, blame it on msn. And I've got sooo much to tellll yoouuu. About people-who-shall-not-be-named-here. But don't hold your breath k, it's all quite minor. Everyone in class misses you.
Ok, this part continues a day later... (haha)
Omg, ok, I just watched Singapore Idol. Hilarious. And dammit. I'm so ahnoyyyyyed, I was sposed to go watch fireworks today but shit happened. And I'm feeling a tad peaky nao. Boo. Maybe I'm finally getting sick. Oh, and I've been sleeping waaaay too much. Did you know that sleeping too much can kill you? So says Google. Ok, this whole letter writing business on the internet is a bad idea I realize. Cause I can't put no names up just in case some random weirdo reads it. Ugh. It's kinda creepy knowing *some* ppl read my blog.
And here ends this letter.
I'm gna call you naoooooooo.
xoxo,
fatzies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Dear Fatimah Bamadhaj:)
Thanks for the letter hahahaha I'm feeling much much much better. And September 8 2009????? Wish I couldn't been there for National Day too!! I heard it was pretty fun considering it's National Day & all:) I miss long bus rides with you. I've absolutely nothing to trade in return (what could happen in my life right now anyway) well maybe one very tiny thing but it's pretty insignificant. Miss everyone in class too:) About Singapore Idol, certain people appeared in the newspapers but it would be a tad stalkerish for me to reveal their names here. Stay strong don't fall sick now and try to stay alive amidst all the work/exam stress!!! If sleeping kills, I should be dead by now. Sorry I didn't pick up *inserts MSN blushing emoticon* I didn't have your house number saved and you know me and unknown numbers. Call me up to go out and study asap I need to break out of this house!!!!!!!!
xxx Jul
*could've
Me and amy are in GP now. Dead boring. We miss you like crazy baby! hahaha. Ugh, everyone's freaking out abt the history test this coming thursdaaaay. s is back for a. hahaha. so kewt.
i'm so cold :( :(( :( hate gp. show me more nice photos of you and your frns:)!
and hi juls miss u:)
Hahahahaha miss you two too:)
Study hard for the history test!!
I saw it on her blog;) Really happy for the both of you!
Post a Comment