Wednesday, August 12, 2009

When the only word I know begins with P.

I should not be blogging. (oh how I detest this word)
At least not right now, but I can't help iiiit. Went to town aft school with sanjana just now, kino is awsum. But I think the enquiries people hate us. We called them like, 5 different times within the span of half an hour to check for one book. I think the last time, they put us on hold for so long was to plan an attack on us when we pick up the book.

History and lit paper tmr, gna end at 530.
You know the song Tomorrow from the musical Annie? There's a part that goes,

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!


What lies.

Ok, I'm going to go sleep now, yes, that's right kids, before I'm even done with ONE complete read through for history. Sometimes, I wonder what's wrong with me.

Oooh, and I suddenly want to curse in Malay. It just feels so much more satisfying. HAHAHA, omg, Melayu Powerrr. Now, gotta ask my morning mat, King of Malay Vulgarities to teach me authentic swear words. Primary school till now buddy. You still the same. Haha.

No comments: