Friday, November 20, 2009

Cowards

I should have listened to my heart.
As gay as that sounds.
My goodness, I'm like, so psychic.
:(

*I'm your biggest fan
  I'll follow you until you love me



And please, can this please be more than just hot air (?)
Grrrr. Cause something needs to happen.
Soon.

*Shawty's like a melody in my head
  That I can't keep out
  Got me singin' like
  Na na na na everyday
  It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay

OMG. THANKS A LOT YAP!!!! Grrr.
Well at least it's GaGa and Kingston instead of Miley's Party in the USA. Uh oh, I spoke too soon....

*and a Jay Z song was on
 and the Jay Z song was on
 and the Jay Z song was ooooooooooooon.....
OH DEAR GOD, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so odd.

fatimah b said...

THE SONGS WERE STUCK IN MY HEAD LA. I had to purge it somehow, and googling the lyrics and putting them up seemed like a good way.