Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh, the folly of youth!

There was a cute boy at the bus stop. I'd like to believe we had a MEF moment.
Life's lookin' good.
(Although knowing me, it was more likely a FMEF moment)


Will be home this weekend to spend time with the family, before mom and pops leave on monday morning :(.
I'm glad I met the hoe-bags just now, if not I wouldn't have had a chance to see Zi Qi before she leaves. Have a safe trip k! Remember to pack them hot boys in your suitcase to bring home:)

4 comments:

Vada said...

haha i'll pack a lanky curly haired one for you.
with a spicey british accent :D

and i wanna see the cute guy at the bus stop!

Vada said...

LOL i mean spicy

Anonymous said...

bring back someone who's ronald-ish cool but cuter for fatz. and one as funny and cute as nicholas d'agosto for me. thank you vada. i will love you more. (if that's even possible, since my heart overflows with love for you.)
HA HA.

fatimah b said...

You sicken me with your vulgar display of passion Faith. HAHAHA. Yes, Ronald-ish cool.