I wonder what you see when you look at me.
my friends, my clothes, my facebook profile, my blog,
the things I say, the food I eat, the things I do, the games I play,
the songs I hear, the pictures I take, the pens I use,
the notes I take, the books I read, the sounds I make.
---
Was down with food poisoning ytd. Ugh, I wanted to die. I swear.
Stomach was churning the whole day and I was vomitting.
On top of that I was having my cramps.
:(
Went to the doctor and I had to get an injection. Almost cried. Haha.
Feel better now after sleeping most of today.
But I hate how all my plans to study got flushed down the toilet,
literally.
I hope I'm up for tmr;
Ice skating,
Taboo,
ACFF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha you almost cried getting the injection??
and hope you feel better soon bb :(
i want you to get better soon fatz!!
i'm sick now too :'(
Post a Comment