Saturday, December 12, 2009

while the cat's away...

It took me a while to get started on this post because I simply didn't know where to begin. I've still yet to hit the books. (though that will change starting RIGHT NOW. I swear) It's been a fun enough couple of days.
Let's go aaaall the waay baaack...

Photoshoot was a hilarious experience with the siblings. For some reason the brother kept giving emo faces/poses. I nearly died laughing! But obviously I was laughing mostly in my head or the brother would ttly hate my guts, and we can't have that now, can we? Siblings FTW. Oh, and galpals! Let's head down to Tanjong Pagar soon for our own photo excursion! I have no idea when the pictures will be up but you can check out the rest of the photographers work @ pinkelephantlabs. After, we headed to our cousins place for more guitar hero, MORE camwhoring, and movies. I love Sandra Bullock.

Ikea @ Alexandra was FUN. I mean, come on, it's IKEA, with Faith, Julz and Amy! AND ICE CREAM CONES! Except perhaps, the part where the stupid mofo shrimps probably lead to the nasty episode of food poisoning. It felt especially good for Julz and Amy to be there! Miss them so much. Amy's off in Rome, I hope she's having fun and Julz is probably bikini-ing it up in Krabi now :( Damnit, I am so jealous. (AND FAITH IS LEAVING FOR DUBAI SOON D: ) Hate the fact they're all going away.
After Ikea, we headed to town, Faith left (but fret not for she shall soon reappear.) We were hanging with Amy's mom, one of the  most adorable moms ever, for a while at Far Eat trying on, get this, MINIATURE HATS. Hehehe. They were so digustingly obnoxious. We loved it. Amy ditched us to get her luggage with the rents so me and Juls headed back East to Sigz to meet up with Faith (Tad-daaah, she's back!) Played Identity with Wengs (who came down to give me my prezzie! Thanks guys!!!) Faith and Juls for quite a while. I was gooood. And julianne kinda sucked, big-time. HAHAHA.

Which brings me to my 20 hour day, yes, 20 hours. Faith Madhavan calculated it out. Trust the Chindian. It started out with ice-skating!!!! With Va, Faith, Deb, Cheryl, Cass. We did not fall. How amaze-balls is that! I swear after the first few SECONDS I thought I'd wind up face first in the ice. Refused to let go of anyone's hands until faith forced me to fly solo. "Go. Be freeeee!" said Vada.
Ate, then played Taboo (MOST AMAZING BOARD GAME EVRRR) I have a feeling we shall soon be making more trips down to the starbucks at kallang leisure park. Ili came and joined us! Played several intense rounds of Taboo before meeting up with Ednaaaa at Tanjong Pagar. I changed, like twice, cause my lace dress was ruined at the side D: No idea how it got that way, ugh!!!
Played Taboo yet  again, I mean, who'd ever get sick of it! while waiting for Juls and Jolene to come meet us at Red Dot Museum for Acff. Clothes were okay la. The guys were quite cute but most times it felt like the models were purely chosen for their body type. If you catch my drift. Tried a "Spooky Mocha" @ once upon a milkshake. Tasted like a blended version of  Haagen Dazs Coffee ice cream. Delish. Me, Juls, Faith and Jolene headed to supperclub for the after party. Kinda wish Ili and Va came tooo! (HAH >:) Bet you girls totally regret it now right!) Julz and Faith can groooove. Albeit only after a few drinks for Faith. It started out a bit dull but me and Juls danced the whole night while Faith and Jolene were kinda getting hit on upstairs. HAHA. It was beyond funny being the few sober ones watching the weird, and at times sad, alcohol-induced antics of the rest. Almost wished I was high myself so that I wouldn't be so aware of the sometimes disgusting displays going on. I'm really glad though that I had Faith and Juls with me that night!! I wish I could say, let's do this more often. Sighz.

Next day, met up with Ili and Va after their haircuts. Ili looks like some Korean Kid. In a good way, I swear. And Va permed her hair!!!! But the bloody douche had to go ruin it by constantly combing it out with her fingers. Had a late lunch at Cedele. It felt great just sitting there and spending time with them. Feels like I haven't been doing much of that! Headed to Faith's all by myself in a sardine can, otherwise known as our public transport service. I had to spend some quality time with my favouritest Chindian in the world wide world before she leaves this Sunday (TMR :c ) Met Manfred and friend at Sigz again. Promozionne: Awesome-est mixed age party ever happening on the 22nd of dec at butterfact. Bring all yr pals! Went down to the beach with manny and faith. The weather was fantastic. Faith was introduced to Big Bang Theory thanks to Manfred's vast collection of TV shows on his sexy Mac. I need to find out where to download all this shit. (O r borrow Nic's/Wengs hard drives :D)I heart Sheldon. Cabbed home with a taxi driver who was overly chatty. I stand by my theory that he was, quite possibly, high.


Omg, I think it's very likely that this is my longest post as of yet. And yaaaay. I just realized that my three day selective food fast cause of the awful food poisoning is NOW OVER. Fried foodstuffs and delicious dairy goodness come to momma now.

1 comment:

Vada said...

hahaha omg worlds longest post!!