Saturday, December 26, 2009

wake up in the morning feeling like winehouse.

We're back to the same old routine now that you're home.
Silence is sometimes the most powerful weapon.

School's over Mofo was a blast.

Ili and Va were actually dancing. Hahahah. I really wished we captured the moment on camera! Missed Julianne. The idiot went MIA like totally.

Day started off rather badly with tuition and me leaving my phone in the car. Yes, I is dumb girl ttm. Thankfully I didn't have to worry about my dad snooping around in my phone cause he don't roll that way. (I hope)

Went home to faith, napped with Snoop and Tupac. Waxed. I swear, Faith Madhavan, it is the indian in you that makes you so good with hair removal. Tis truth. Dad came by to drop my phone off, muchos love papi. Got ready to go, Manfred came over, only to sneeze on his hand and wipe it on a tree and get some odd ice cream and cab off. Faith and I got on ze bus to meet with Ili and Va. Tandoori chicken was a disappointment that day. 313 was maaaagical. Marche was a crabby old woman who probably longed to spit in mine and faith's Savoury Crepe. hahahaha. Made a general pest of ourselves at forever21; four stories of near celestial goodness. Tried on shoes at Aldo while snottyfaced sales assistants looked on disapprovingly. Made friends with a cute little boy who touched my hair though. Love at first sight. So many many many cute boys, legal ones. It was unbelievable.

Va's friend from school came by while we were at Zara then we said hi to raqib and fabian, split into two cabs to head to Butter.

The results of my social experiment could be explained by the following options...
A)Not all guys are creepers
B)I had Crazy Eyes. (HIMYM ref)
C)The prayer my mum did to ensure my safety upon feeling uneasy in the middle of the night worked too well. (I found this out the next morning)

Highlights of the night;
VADA'S LOVE INTEREST IN THE FORM OF CUTE KOREAN MEGASTAR LOOKALIKE. hehehehehehehehee.
Bonding with the cousin. Family corrupts.
Ili daaaaaaaaaaancing. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE.
Four of us dancing. I swear, we MUST do this again.
Lime Juice and waterchestnut at 6 am after speeding from one end of Singapore to another.
Bedtime ritual with Faithy.

8 comments:

Vada said...

ahahaha omg i fuckin hate you.
but i love this post! like a play by play of our whole day!
and why is me dancing so weird??
we danced together at prom whut

fatimah b said...

MORE LIKE ILI I GUESS? tt child was potential candidate for Girls Gone Wild 3!

ili said...

UGH THATS ENOUGH CHILDREN.

fatimah b said...

YKNOW ITZZ TRUE. EMBRACE YR INNER SHAKIRAAAA.

Anonymous said...

I miss you too haha sorry about the whole phone issue (it's been messing up quite a bit lately) HOMEWORK BECKONS BUT I'M SO LAAAZY

Jihan said...

MA! Im glad you were able to go and you had funnnnn! dannnnng, i hope i get to party w you someday,somehow!(: Missyou,loveyou XX

-geeeeeeeee(jik)[- this is optional for only you]

Vada said...

haha yes ili.
your inner shakira.

fatimah b said...

Juls! Come over sooon.
Hey Gee, No chance of this happening again man. PARENTS R HOME.
Va, I forgot I wrote that comment! HAHAHAHAHA.