UGH. THIS IS GNA BE ONE DAMN STUPID, COMPLETELY POINTLESS MAYBE ANGSTY POST WHICH I WILL PROBABLY DELETE (OR NOT) IDK. GRR.
THIS IS THE RAMBLINGS OF SOMEONE BECAUSE IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH. YES.
And I'm Not talking pms bitches. Dammit laaaa. Wl. I cannot take it. I keep stalking your freaking facebook page and clicking on yr stupid name on msn even though I'll NEVER say hi or anything. Cause I refuse. Cause you're so disgusting. But I can't heeeeelp it. Omg, maybe it's not you. It's the idea of you. It could possibly be just anyone. Ok, fine. Not anyone. But you know. Omg, I'm not making any fucking sense. Shit. Sigh. I think I'm going batfuck insane. Wheee. Eh, but seriously I'm envious. Of you, of you. And you. Damnit. it's just not fair. Not fair at all. Everyone has a someone. I just need one. Ewwww. this is sounding so disgusting and embarrassing. Omg, so embarrassing. Grant my one wish please someone. Sweep me up in a darkness so bright it consumes all. Great, now I'm talking shit. Luvly. I'm just being really upset now. Math, just kill me. Omg, school. DAI DAI DAI. This feels like it's never gonna be done. Damnit. I am a jumble, one more tumble and I'm all a-rumble. This is so mofo pointlesssssss. And yet, I can't bring myself to stop. WHY IS IT ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE COME UP TO ME TO TALK TO ME AND SHIT. WL. I just need one right one. Grrrrrrr. I want to bite someone, anyone, so Badly right now. So sooo sooo badly. Let me bite you please?
Fuck la. I'm just gonna stop here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you can bite me if you want! don't worry fat everything will fall into place in the end (both A levels and other stuff):)
thanks bb. see you in a few hours?:s
Post a Comment