Monday, January 4, 2010

queasy rolls.

Just had one of those moments.
Oh, you know, the typical; All seventeen years of my life have been worthless, I need a direction. I have no goals. I am aimless. Lost, confused.
Mini panic attack with the realization school's starting soon. Which signals the looming A's.
Feeling like I'm going to walk the plank which is all mouldy and rotten and with every little step, bits of it fall apart, into the shark infested waters below and I don't know how to swim and I'm lathered in tuna blood feeling like live bait.
Oh. You know, those moments.



Hahaha, ok, enough with the drama mamaxzzxz ttmz.
In other news, my bed's full of ants. Okay, not full like horror movie level but finding five ants is icky enough. Kids, listen to your parents when they say no eating in your bedroom.

Tuition AGAIN tmr, in-cra-dee-ble! Thai Express with Faith after tuition today was insane. HAHA, my tongue got all swollen for a while and I couldn't speak right. Tom Yum powaaah. Wish we'd done more of these little meals these hols. Just eating and talking. Gurlfren, can't wait for wednesday! Still haven't asked the rents yet :S It's gonna be a hell of a week.

1 comment:

Vada said...

i can't wait for wednesday tooooooo