Saturday, February 20, 2010

ramblybamblyhogglydays.

Some things, you just don't want to end.
And the rest, cannot be over soon enough.

But why is the opposite holding true?!?! The weekends feels like it's getting shorter and shorter with time whizzing past whereas school days seem to drag on for. freaking. ever. It's been a 'short' 3 day school week yet I'm so exhausted. Almost like a bone-deep weariness has seen fit to claim me, weighing down every single happy thought I have. Ugh, just wasted a whole chunk of my Saturday. Lazing in bed, mindlessly surfing the net, eating, reading the papers. A well-deserved break, you say? I think not. There's still a ton of shit to do and the fact that the day's whittling away with naught done is like this weird black cloud that's pressing down on me.

"does anyone else ever get this ridiculous feeling that we're entitled to a limited amount of happiness? Just like how we finally had a short day today and conversely the end of tomorrow seems like another lifetime away :( TGIF... but the timetable's heavy and we end late. And there's work to do."
-Emma

SO TRUE OK. Major bummerrrr. Still, Friday ended on good note with Jeremy, Nickii and Emma at MacDonalds. Despite the disgustingness of the week (drama, House, ff-teachers, j1-filled cafe every single break)

I find it tragic that now, on a Saturday evening for god's sake, I'm experiencing a slight tinge of Mondays Blues.

I want to set things on fire.

No comments: