Sunday, February 14, 2010

tigerlilies

Bored as the starless night sky.

I just put up a huge ass notice board over my study table (if it could be called that, considering it's full of my other shit, making it near impossible to actually study) Hopefully it's gonna inspire some productivity. *sniggers* Riiight. I've actually got stuff to do, House-related again but I just can't bring myself to do it!!!! WHYWHYWHY, I'd like to know too. I think the answer's simple; I'm just plain lazy. Which kinda makes me sick. I miss the girlies so so so very much and I can't wait for a meet up :'(. It's enough to make me tear up a bit. Oddly enough, I actually miss my classmates! Haha, I don't mean that in a bad way, just that it's barely been a weekend and I already can't wait to see them!! Never would've thought it possible since I tend to dread anything and everything school-related. There's hope yet I guess!

I think I might've made a mistake, as usual, simply to sate my desire for a little excitement. It's not fair to you because the more I think about it, the more obvious your intentions are. Hopefully it won't be an echo of the past.
Or maybe, I'm just thinking too much. Sighz

5 comments:

Vada said...

i can't wait to meet up too!
wanna meet up on wednesday?
my mom is bringing me visiting to her friend's place then after that i'm free cos she has a mahjong game :D

fatimah b said...

Don't we have school on wednesday?!?!?! Early Tuesday can? Need to see you bbies asap!

Vada said...

eh i mean tuesday. haha. sorry!

fatimah b said...

What time? I'm gna go have ice-cream remember? :s

Vada said...

OH YEAHHH...
hahaha i don't know! you wanna meet before or after?