I haven't been here in a while.. But things have been crazy. Drama took up most of my time and school's been sucking the life outta me(as usual). Now that drama's over I don't really have any excuses to not catch up on my work and study hard for A's (not that it was ever that much of an excuse in the first place D: )But it's so scary. I haven't been consistent. And now I'm suffering for it. Honestly, I wish I could retain right now :(. I really do feel like I need more time. But it can't be helped now. I just gotta get over this feeling of being overwhelmed which paralyses me into inaction. Did that even make sense??
On the other hand, there have been some interesting new developments.. Hehe. Oh god, I sound like some cheesy newsreader. But yes, unfortunately things aren't really going too well. Maybe sometimes some mistakes just have to made huh. Sighzzz. I really hope the June holidays will be productive! Birthdays in 10 days! Woot woot. But Faithy and Eels will be away :( and I have school. Major BUMMER. But turning eighteen is kinda scary. Like once you hit eighteen (HOPEFULLY) you'll be able to go out have fun and just enjoy being at the peak of yr youth? But then what? 19, I mean honestly, that feels like such a weird age to be. (No offence to you Ames^^) Then 20 then 21. Omg. Growing up terrifies me! I still don't know what I wanna do in life, or even which course I wanna take in Uni, but life doesn't care bout that. It'll just speed up ahead and it feels like I'm forever running to catch up. Maybe it's time to stop running? Wait for the next train? HAHAHA OMG, Housekeeping just popped in my head. Transients FTW. Woot woot. Ok, no. I'm gna eat breakfast now, or rather, brunch then attempt to get SOME work done >:(.
Sad smiley count: 3. Not too bad. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment